TERMS & CONDITIONS
West Eleven Developments Limited ('West Eleven') has been appointed to act as the development manager of this project. Where a reference is made on any part of this website to West Eleven's role, that reference should be read as a reference to West Eleven acting in its capacity as development manager of the project.
Terms & Conditions
1 — Data we may collect from you via our site
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in the registration form on our site. This will include your name, email address any other contact information you provide to us (such as your address or telephone number) and details of any request you make for us to send you any information;
- if you contact us or our agents via our site, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you; details of your visits to our site; and
- information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
In accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request the amendment of the personal information held. Should you wish to have your information updated or corrected please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2 — What we use your Personal Data for
We may use any personal data we collect via our site to:
- respond to requests which you have submitted via our site and to deal with ongoing matters relating to such requests;
- send you marketing information on our property developments;
- send you information on future phases of our property developments;
- keep you informed of any activities undertaken by us which we believe may be of interest to you; and
- present content from our site in the way that we consider most effective.
3 — When we will disclose your Data
We may disclose your personal data to our group companies.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- who provide us with services, where we need to in order to provide you with any information that you have requested. For example, we may need to disclose your personal data to our property agents or our PR advisers;
- where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
4 — Trade marks and other Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all:
- trade marks (whether or not they are registered) appearing on our site at any time; and
- all other intellectual property and proprietary rights in our site (including the screen displays, the content, the text, graphics and look and feel of the site).
Our ownership and our licensees' ownership of those trade marks and other intellectual property and proprietary rights is protected by law.
You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and, where you are doing so on behalf of an organisation, for use by others within your organisation. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You are not permitted:
- to copy, reproduce or download all or any part of our site or any content on it except as permitted by this document; or
- to make available, distribute, transfer or post elsewhere all or any part of our site or any content on it.
5 — Cookies
The cookies we use are 'analytical cookies' sent by Google Analytics. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to recognise and track which parts of our website you visit when you are using our site. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by making sure visitors are finding what they need easily.
An overview of Google Analytics is available at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you wish, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to refuse to receive or send all cookies. The website www.allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.
Google Analytics also uses web beacons (also known as web bugs). A 'web beacon' is a clear picture file which keeps track of your navigation through the site. Turning off the site's cookies as detailed above will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity. The web beacon may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address but unique information will not be recorded.
If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you can visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
More information on cookies and web beacons is available at the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
6 — Disclaimer and Indemnity
Whilst the information on this website is believed to be correct, it is intended for guidance only and its accuracy is not guaranteed. Nothing on our site is intended to constitute an offer or professional advice or to form the basis of any investment decision or contract. The information on our site is intended for guidance only and should not be relied upon. To the extent permitted by law, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made in respect of any of the properties or the development or any other information set out on our site and we do not warrant that our site does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties or that our site will be available at any time. We may change the information on our site at any time. You should take appropriate steps to verify information on our site and/or obtain specific professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of such information. Neither the agents nor any of their employees, officers or agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to the development or any part of it.
Any dimensions set out on our site are approximate and the actual constructed sizes may be different. All specifications, designs, layouts, sizes, dimensions, plans, images, computer-generated images, photographs and finishes set out on our site are indicative only and may be subject to change.
Furniture and accessories shown in the computer-generated images and photographs are not, unless expressly stated otherwise, included in the sale. Reference to travel times and distances are for guidance and have not been verified. By entering our site, you acknowledge and agree that the use of our site is at your own risk. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability, including, but not limited to, all liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, losses, costs or expenses or loss of profit that results from: (i) the use of, or inability to use, our site or any material on any site linked to our site (including but not limited to any viruses or any other errors or defects or failures in computer transmissions or network communications); (ii) relying on any information on our site or from accessing our site; or (iii) the content of any advertising or sponsorship that may appear on our site, even where such damage arises as a result of our negligence or if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of our site by unauthorised third parties.
8 — Severability
9 — Applicable Law